Sunday, October 24, 2010
Zorbon
My friend and I just landed on a planet while on a space ship trip to Frekiloni. But we went off course and landed on this planet Zorbon. The planet looks like a bag of moldy french fries covered in ranch dressing. The only reason I know the planet is Zorbon is because there is a sign that is a dinosaur in size that says: ZORBON. It is a ghastly planet filled with jagged rocks, there are craters like elevator shafts, spiky plants, and not to mention there aren't any McDonalds. The ground is a treacherous purple maze. The trees are like, huge blue q-tips and the four suns are maroon. The planet is as small as I can imagine, you can see the other side about a half mile off. I hope we get out of here!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Nice use of simile and metaphor!!
ReplyDeleteGood job.
ReplyDelete